Monday, October 22, 2012

Happy Ass Muching Monday !!!

I sure hope your weekend was filled with stove-piping your big dicks into some warm and tight anal fuck holes.  For me, I had the pleasure of slamming my giant black cock deep into my favorite girl Stephanie's small ass, and as always, I just can never get enough of her perfect body.  Perhaps I will someday share a picture of Stephy with all of you, but for now, feast your eyes upon these other Butt Beauties...

-----------------------------------

This first stupid cunt is in my favorite position for my anal fuck toys to be in.  Stephanie assumed this position repeatedly this weekend for my anal invading pleasure:



 Just look at the pretty asshole this beauty is blessed with, and my Stephanie's is right up there (pun intended) with this sweet girls tight and tender rosebud:



 How sweet, two dumb, blonde bimbos to fuck up the ass.  That's four succulent, small ass cheeks and two super hot and tight assholes to plunge our man mean into:



 And last but certainly not least, this cutie is so fucking hot I would bitch slap her face first before I ravaged her hot little ass.  She is a little hottie, though her ass could be a bit tighter and not as flat.  I know, I'm being picky here, but regardless, I would not kick her out of my bed:


I'll check-in with all of you tomorrow, and until then, Happy Ass Pounding !!!

No comments:

Post a Comment