Friday, October 19, 2012

T.G.I.F. Celebration of Small Asses !!!

Finally, I am back in the game with my second post, and on a Friday no less.  TGIF, and time to take a gander at some precious "Small Asses".  Let's take a look, shall we:
----------------------------------

Walk for me, you stupid fucking cunt.


And you too babe, wiggle your tiny butt cheeks and let me fantasize about reaming your shitpipe.


Let's get this stupid blonde ready to take my monster, black cock deep in her tiny rectum.
 
And last but certainly not least, spread your cheeks so I can suck your pretty butthole.  Hot women are so fucking awesome, especially when they have pussies and assholes this beautiful, as well as small butt cheeks.  Stupid cunts with tight asses - YUM !!!

Enjoy your weekend...


No comments:

Post a Comment